I’d love to make raising your puppy easier—and more fun!
Puppies always surprise. Mostly they’re a lot more challenging than their cuteness might suggest! Fortunately, it’s nothing a little expert-guided puppy training can’t tackle, and I’d love to help.
I can help with…
- Basic puppy manners and obedience like name recognition, sit, down, wait, stay, come when called, polite leash walking, leave it, etc.
- Problem puppy behaviors such as house or potty training, puppy biting, chewing on the wrong things, and whatever else you may be struggling with.
- Excess energy that has you exhausted and wondering when (or whether!) this little Energizer Bunny is ever going to slow down. Imagine instead a calm puppy who actually focuses on you!
- Grooming prep to teach your pup to enjoy and cooperate with bathing, brushing, ear cleaning, and even nail clipping, for a lifetime of easy grooming.
- Puppy socialization to help your puppy to grow up into an easy, unflappable dog you can take anywhere and trust in any situation.
Get my free webinar on creative ways to socialize your puppy during the pandemic!
Don’t risk your puppy becoming a “pandemic puppy.” Make sure your pup grows up into a well-adjusted dog despite these crazy times.
My 20-minute quick lesson shows you fun, creative ways to build the dog of your dreams.
Here’s how we work together
- An initial puppy training consult in your home or online
I make it easy by coming to you—either in person or via the convenience of live online videoconferencing.* At our first meeting I’ll assess your puppy, listen to your goals, and share some quick tips for immediate relief on your most pressing puppy issues.
Puppy Training Consult:
$150 for in-person consult – Buy Now
$135 for online consult – Buy Now
- Customized puppy training guidance in your home or online*
If you decide to work with me, I’ll create a training plan customized to your goals and your puppy’s learning needs. And then, most importantly, I’ll help you implement your plan, guiding you through the training program step-by-step.* Please note: Training exclusively online from November 2020- March 2021 for your safety.
In-person puppy training:
$125 for a single lesson – Buy Now
$475 for 4 private lessons (Save $25) – Buy Now
$705 for 6 private lessons (Save $45) – Buy Now
- Live online puppy training:
$110 for a single lesson – Buy Now
$420 for 4 private lessons (Save $20) – Buy Now
$620 for 6 private lessons (Save $40) – Buy Now
“We hired Fran for help with our new Golden Retriever puppy. I highly recommend her! She is very patient and incredible with her positive training. It’s incredible to see how quickly and awesome our puppy is responding to all the commands she taught.” —Patricia W. Haverstraw, NY
“Nothing compares to Fran’s in person lessons…”
“After just a few lessons, Fran had our new puppy sitting, lying down, staying, coming, dropping it, leaving it, waiting, walking on a leash, and twirling on command.” —Robyn Piermont, NY
My favorite puppy training tip
Here’s a quick tip
If you want a puppy who grows up to be the dog of your dreams—the dog that family, friends, and neighbors envy, the dog you can take anywhere, who knows how to handle herself in any situation, who’s great with people, kids, and other dogs—the trick is to focus on socialization training with your puppy.
Socialization is a systematic approach to molding your puppy’s responses to the world around her, helping her become that easy-going dog you’re looking forward to. Basic obedience or manners training by itself simply won’t accomplish this goal.
That’s why I build all customized puppy training plans to include a healthy dose of socialization training added to basic manners foundation training—it’s a powerful combination that sets you up for a lifetime of success!
Puppy training, basic manners dog training, Canine Good Citizen (CGC) prep, therapy dog training, show handling training for dog lovers and enthusiasts in but not limited to: