I’d love to make raising your puppy easier—and more fun!
Puppies always surprise. Mostly they’re a lot more challenging than their cuteness might suggest! Fortunately, it’s nothing a little expert-guided puppy training can’t tackle, and I’d love to help.
I can help with…
- Basic puppy manners and obedience like name recognition, sit, down, wait, stay, come when called, polite leash walking, leave it, etc.
- Problem puppy behaviors such as house or potty training, puppy biting, chewing on the wrong things, and whatever else you may be struggling with.
- Excess energy that has you exhausted and wondering when (or whether!) this little Energizer Bunny is ever going to slow down. Imagine instead a calm puppy who actually focuses on you!
- Grooming prep to teach your pup to enjoy and cooperate with bathing, brushing, ear cleaning, and even nail clipping, for a lifetime of easy grooming.
- Puppy socialization to help your puppy to grow up into an easy, unflappable dog you can take anywhere and trust in any situation.
Here’s how we work together
- An initial puppy training consult in your home
I make it easy by coming to you. At our first meeting I’ll assess your puppy, listen to your goals, and share some quick tips for immediate relief on your most pressing puppy issues.
- Customized puppy training guidance
If you decide to work with me, I’ll create a training plan customized to your goals and your puppy’s learning needs. And then, most importantly, I’ll help you implement your plan, guiding you through the training program step-by-step.
“We hired Fran for help with our new Golden Retriever puppy. I highly recommend her! She is very patient and incredible with her positive training. It’s incredible to see how quickly and awesome our puppy is responding to all the commands she taught.” —Patricia W. Haverstraw, NY
My favorite puppy training tip
Here’s a quick tip
If you want a puppy who grows up to be the dog of your dreams—the dog that family, friends, and neighbors envy, the dog you can take anywhere, who knows how to handle herself in any situation, who’s great with people, kids, and other dogs—the trick is to focus on socialization training with your puppy.
Socialization is a systematic approach to molding your puppy’s responses to the world around her, helping her become that easy-going dog you’re looking forward to. Basic obedience or manners training by itself simply won’t accomplish this goal.
That’s why I build all customized puppy training plans to include a healthy dose of socialization training added to basic manners foundation training—it’s a powerful combination that sets you up for a lifetime of success!
Puppy training for puppy lovers in Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County, NY, including Suffern, Nyack, West Nyack, Nanuet, New City, Mahwah, Franklin Lakes, Ridgewood, Oakland, White Plains, Westchester, Scarsdale, Tarrytown.